An opportunity has become available for an experienced Inventory – Project Coordinator to join the team in Dunvara Design.
We are seeking a highly organised, friendly, and approachable individual who is able to work in a fast-paced environment, providing support in all aspects of varies projects. Applications from a suitably experienced trade keen to make a career transition to a Project Manager position. The position of Project Manager will report directly to the Production & Manufacture Manager. Customer satisfaction is a crucial element of this role, ensuring communication, professionalism and delivery of a high-quality end product is achieved at all times. You will cope well with the demands of a production driven business while maintaining a no exceptions approach to quality.
The role is a hybrid base of office, workshop and site.
- Overall ownership for all inventory held for projects.
- Work closely with the Production Manager, Design team, Workshop & fitters to review and improve processes as required.
- Responsible for ensuring the project deadlines are met and for delivering the project to site.
- Ensuring all design drawings and details are signed off by Production Manager – prior to been placed into production and orders been placed.
- Adding the project to the production plan and providing a detailed brief to the workshop so that the design is manufactured and installed to our standards.
- Managing all aspects of each project onsite during the installation phase – making sure all issues that arise are managed efficiently.
- Providing project management support and guidance to installers as questions or challenges arise.
- Support the business as part of the leadership team to nurture a positive and progressive workforce culture.
- Ensuring timely processing of orders and forecasts.
- Engaging with suppliers to ensure that the purchase of raw materials is tracked and delivered within agreed upon timeframes.
- Input and track orders, returns, pick-ups and advise customer of updates to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Receiving and processing deliveries.
- Raising and sending POs to suppliers (local and overseas).
- Dealing with Suppliers in person, by email and over the phone
- Liaising with other departments to forecast and plan stock levels.
- Manage the supplier returns process for damaged and warranty products.
- Analyse and maintain the held inventory orders weekly.
- Substantial joinery experience preferably with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A calming project leadership style, proactive organizational and time management skills.
- Be a disciplined individual who has a ‘can do’ solutions-based client approach.
- Operational logistics experience.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Ability to allocate resources efficiently and manage time so as to achieve objectives.
- Innovative and lateral thinking, balanced with strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal/ people skills.
- High level of customer and client focus.
- Passion for accuracy in all aspects of work.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Work on own initiative.
- Product knowledge of kitchen and/or electrical appliance industry a distinct advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- IT literate with excellent attention to detail and ideally exposure to AutoCAD software or a willingness to learn.
- Full driver’s license.
What we Offer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience and skill.
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Company Phone & Laptop
- Training & Education
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Full driving licence (required)