A range of Purquartz sinks in a choice of six popular contemporary colour ways.
- inset Purquartz bowl
- Fixings included
- Matt finish
- 3½” strainer waste
- Waste tidy included
- Maximiser plumbing kit included
- Copper, gunmetal or gold brass effect basket strainer waste complete with overflow
BLU/100/I/PQ/REV/LGE/BL/910 (Metallic Black)
BLU/100/I/PQ/REV/LGE/GR/913 (Metallic Grey)
BLU/100/I/PQ/REV/LGE/WH/915 (Polar White)
Daily cleaning may be done with any non-abrasive cleaner. After every use, rinse and wipe the sink dry with a clean, soft cloth to eliminate any water spots or soap film build-ups.
Removing stains and minor scuff marks:
Normal Stains – for stains, please use a mild abrasive cleanser, along with a soft scouring pad. Stubborn Stains – A solution of 50% bleach, 50% water should only be used for tough, stubborn stains. Let the solution sit in the bottom of the sink for one hour; then scrub. Rinse well.
Lustre: Mineral oil applied with a damp cloth can be used to restore the lustre.
Miscellaneous: To remove Calcium Deposits (a white ring around the bottom of your sink) use a lime scale cleaner.
To remove adhesive labels: use Acetone (nail polish remover).
What not to use:
- Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents or scrub pads, such as Steel wool
- Straight bleach
- Commercial alkalis, such as ammonia and/or caustic solutions
- Drain blocking chemicals that involve filling the sink with water
Note: Always test any stain removers in a small, non-visible location